Compare the Subaru Impreza
Why the Compact Subaru Impreza has such a Large Presence in the Small Sedan Segment
Downsizing your vehicle shouldn't mean downgrading it, too. Unfortunately, not every compact car can deliver midsize amenities and full-size style -- and that's why the well-equipped Subaru Impreza really shines in its segment. As a Stamford, CT Subaru dealer, we're able to provide Norwalk, Rye, Greenwich and Danbury area drivers with a wide selection of Impreza models that will suit all of their commuting and road-tripping needs.
While small, the Impreza stands head and shoulders above its top competitors -- like the Civic, Corolla, and Dart -- thanks to its surprisingly spacious cabin, confident handling, compliant ride, and generous creature comforts. We've taken the liberty of doing come comparison shopping for our customers, so you can see how the new Impreza stacks up against its less competent rivals.
Click the links on the left hand side to view the results!
Impreza vs Honda Civic
The Subaru Impreza versus the Honda Civic
The Impreza boasts standard all-wheel drive
for ideal traction all year round, something the front-wheel-drive Civic doesn't offer.
- While both are considered to be compact cars, the Impreza is taller than the Civic and offers more front legroom and headroom, as well as more rear hip room, for an overall more comfortable cabin.
- Subaru-exclusive STARLINK® Cloud-based apps give drivers access to news, weather and more through the Impreza's large 6.2-inch touchscreen -- and it all comes standard. The Civic has drivers pay more for smartphone integration by making them upgrade to a more expensive model.
Impreza vs Toyota Corolla
The Subaru Impreza versus the Toyota Corolla
comes equipped with a more powerful four-cylinder engine
than that of the Corolla, yet the Impreza is still able to offer highly competitive fuel economy
- A hatchback body style is an option on the Impreza, for those drivers that need significant cargo accommodations. The Corolla is only available as a small sedan.
- As with the Civic, the Corolla trails behind the Impreza when it comes to all-weather drivability. The Corolla doesn't offer all-wheel drive, while it comes as standard on the Impreza.
Impreza vs Dodge Dart
The Subaru Impreza versus the Dodge Dart
Once again, standard all-wheel drive
is the Impreza
's strongest selling point, and it's a system that's not even an option with the Dart.
- The Dart disappoints with a shockingly barebones base model, equipped with nothing but power windows and a CD player (not even cruise control, air conditioning or power door locks). The Impreza comes well-appointed with a rearview camera, power accessories, Bluetooth connectivity, a 6.2-inch touchscreen with smartphone integration, a USB port and so much more.
- The Impreza is much lighter than the Dart and yet it's still able to offer more overall legroom and headroom.
Looking for the latest Impreza for sale in Stamford, CT? Simply browse the new inventory in our virtual showroom from the comfort of your electronic device. When you're ready to test drive your favorite model, talk about your Impreza lease or loan options, or simply see the car in person, feel free to drop by our Subaru Stamford dealership. Have questions before you make the quick commute? Our professional and personable staff is here to answer all of your sales, finance and service questions at 877-356-9939.